SUPERMAX FORUM

supermax pointing system

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > SUPERMAX POINTING KEEP

Larry Locara
Site Owner

Mga kasabong,

Eto na ang readable and downloadable script ng ating keep. Kung gusto ninyo ng pdf na table format, i post lang ninyo ang email address ninyo. Sorry at medyo na busy tayo sa pagko condition.

Larry

SUPERMAXCONDITIONING 2010

INTRODUCTION:

Due to numerous requests for a copy of our Conditioning and PointingMethod, we are publishing this basic system based on our experiencesin the last three years. As far as we are concerned we are above 70%winning performance using all kinds of roosters and stags, fightingmostly at the Iloilo Coliseum and a few times outside Iloilo Cityparticularly Cabatuan and Leganes.

Relatedly,our SuperMax Pointing Capsules which comes as a set and with specificinstructions as when it should be given has enjoyed a large followingand for the last three years, we have sold out more than 10,000 setswhere our patrons and followers fed back the information that theyenjoyed the superior performance of their chickens as a result ofthis conditioning and pointing system together with the SuperMaxPointing Capsules set. It did not surprise us because we have thesame experience but as I have always pointed out, users should takeout statistics and observe that this time, they are enjoying moreclean wins where they can still fight their chickens again! This isdue to the speed and power provided by both the system and capsules.

PRINCIPLES BEHIND THE SYSTEM:

The most obvious factorthat will make one win in the pit is having a good rooster whichmeans good genetics, good rearing management which includes feedingand nutrition, good disease prevention and control and overall goodmanagement. The final phase which is conditioning and pointing ismade easy when one has done all of the above.

Our years of research onhow to point the roosters revealed that pointing is all about maximumenergy and oxygen at the cellular level at the time of the fight.Conditioning is simply putting all the right combinations of feeding,supplements and training whereby the rooster has the right body andweight so that he has the advantage over his opponent in terms ofpotential power, speed and stamina at the time of fight. This is mostimportant for derbies where roosters and stags are matched accordingto weight. In hack fights, matching is more on the basis of sizing upthe opponent and agreeing to fight but the key is for you to makeyour rooster look inferior when in fact it much superior to itsopponent, just to get a match.

Before I started to lookfor the right mix of supplements as aids in conditioning andpointing, I studied all the so-called keeps and supplementsavailable. Although I had been exposed to cockfighting since the late1970s, I began to study the fights more intently this time. I alsostarted to study the way many of the more popular handlers andfeeders prepared their shows. Realizing that these handlers kepttheir system and medications secret, I had to find ways to uncoverthem and often I have to trade secret for secret and in the process,we learned from each other. I also studied the word "carboloading"and what it really meant to those who practice it, like the owners,handlers and feeders. It was then that most if not all have vagueknowledge of the word and the general practice of carboloading asthey know it is not really what it should be. Thus, in my conclusion,most stags and cocks fought have not achieved even 70% of theirpotential speed, power and most of all, stamina which tells a lotwhen the fight goes to drag.

In the end, I realizedthat conditioning is all about getting the rooster toned up, stock upon energy and oxygen at the cells, get him to focus on his opponent,get him rested and cool headed, and it will become explosive duringthe fight. With that I proceeded to examine the different training,feeding and medications systems. Consequently, I was able toformulate a scientific method which even the most novice ofcockfighters and handlers can follow and thus hold their own againstthe veterans of the sport. Here are the basic principles aboutSuperMax:

1.  Cellular Energy Production and Storage: This is the first principle of conditioning and pointing. That is why the most popular word for handlers is "carbo-loading". However, when I asked the feeders and handlers what the work means, the answers were inevitably ambiguous. The common understanding is that you just stock up on starchy food and that is it. Not many of them know that carbo loading is all about feeding the proper amounts of carbohydrates coupled with the right amount of other nutrients like proteins and fats and making sure that these are all digested well, reacted with co-factors and enzymes so that they are brought to the cells where the most elementary form of sugar which is ribose reacts with the most elementary form of protein and phosphates so that they form the energy precursor which is Adenosine TriPhosphate . Upon moment of action, ATP reacts with Oxygen compounds inside the mitochondria and ignites making the cells and tissues to expand then contract.

The ability of any stagor cock to fight with lightning speed and sustain its power for thenext 2 minutes and fight the drag that will last 10 minutes dependson the recharging speed of the cells to convert from AdenosinediPhosphate to Adenosine triPhosphate and for Oxygen to be availableall the time in the cytoplasm of the cells. This way, themitochondria is assured of constantly available nutrients by which toproduce energy from.

By using SuperMax, thecock or stag is assured of a high volume of ATP and Oxygen precursorswhich will ensure a seamless energy release fight from the start ofthe fight. That is basically the reason why a majority of the cocksgiven SuperMax win with no or just slight scratches and many usersexperienced come from behind victories mainly because of the stayingpower showed by their cocks.

Appropriate use of supplements and keep aids: The SuperMax system advocates approporiate use of supplements. We believe that a cock weighing about 2.0 kilograms should be given about 15-25 times less than the dose intended for humans. So if the dose for humans calls for 1.0 ml per ten (10) kilograms body weight, the cock should be given a proportionate amount. Thus for human vitamins, we advocate the very least possible dose if given to cocks.

Over the last 50 years of cockfighting, the use of vitamins especially BComplex seems to be the ultimate where all forms of Vitamin B Complexhad been developed by many companies wanting a slice of the largemarket. A brief description of the role of B vitamins are hereunder:

There is no one "Vitamin B". Instead, the term "vitaminB-complex" refers to all essential water-soluble vitamins, withthe exception of vitamin C. The B-complex vitamins include vitamin B1(known as thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin),vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), and vitaminB12 (the cobalamins), as well as biotin and folic acid. Thesenutrients are vital for stress relief and nerve function. They arerequired for the formation of cellular energy, as well as forhormones and proteins. Plus, they serve to transform fats into othernecessary products.

TheB-complex vitamins work independently of each other, although several do play roles in the same functions. However, no one health functionrequires the properties of every B vitamin. Such nutrients asinositol, choline and para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) have beenincorrectly referred to as part of the B-complex. However, as thesenutrients are not essential for general health, they are notconsidered true B vitamins.

It can be concluded therefore that B-complex vitamins are precursors ofreal energy release and superior cellular functions. Thus, theyshould be coupled with other direct nutrients and support supplementsthat can help out in the actual energy development continuum.

Wealso advocate moderate use of other Vitamins particularly A-D-E andC. These are vital nutrients but should be given in appropriate orcorrect dosages as the results of overdose may be disastrous.

Use of Hormones and other Performance Enhancing Drugs: Cockfighting is all about winning at all means except cheating against the opponent. Our opinion is that the use of performance enhancing drugs like Testosterone and other steroids is a fair practice as most handlers are now using the same. There is yet no regulation in the cockfighting world against the use of these drugs or chemicals therefore, if others use them, then we might as well do the same.

Again,like vitamins, we advocate appropriate use of them. We have carefullystudied the use of testosterone in our conditioning and we havealready established a protocol on its use which is included in thekeep that we provide anybody who wants it.

Weknow that the keep that we give out is already superior and many inthe Philippines are already using them. Some of those who came outwith theirs practically “borrowed” many of our protocols, but weare not worried, really. We still have our ace which is SUPERMAX setof capsules that will integrate all the supplements and feed andbring the roosters to their maximum point at the time of fight. Thus,we believe that we are still 40% better. To prove our point, justwatch our fights at http://supermaxpointing.multiply.com.

THESUPERMAX KEEP:

Feeding:

Wehave kept our feeding method as simple as possible. For the 21 DayKeep, we have graduated the feeding so that there will be nodiet-related stress that will affect the rooster on the day of thefight. This is particulary most important for stag fights.

Weprefer to use Bmeg Derby Ace Power Conditioning Pellets which isabout 20% crude protein. But the analysis for us is not vital. 20% isjust a figure taken out of the basic analysis using aNitrogen-extraction method and then extrapolated to arrive at thefigure. What is important to us is the assurance of quality and theappropriate mix of nutrients, especially the amino acids which arevital for the over all development of tissues and their role inenergy development and release.

WhenBmeg Derby Ace Power Conditioning Pellets is not available, I useSupermo Power Optimizer Pellets where we had a hand in itsdevelopment. I avoid the pellets which contain creatine because ofthe the tendency of creatine to collapse muscles when used for anextended period. When we are forced to use these pellets, we usuallyuse them for the first 15 days then shift to non-creatine containingpellets.

Weuse the best possible local grain mix where we add 25% more corngrains. Our reason here is that the pellets provide a more balancedprotein source and to add a bit more carbohydrates source willimprove power and speed.

Theblend that we is graduated. From 21-15 days before the fight we do a30-40% pellet and a 60-70% grain mix. From 14-7 days before thefight, we do a 20-30% pellet and 70-80% grain mix.

Thenfrom 6-1 day before the fight we do a 10-15% pellet and 85-90% grainmix with the addition of 500mg to 1000mg of honey or brown sugar. Weuse milk sparingly because of the tendency of the fowls to react tolactose. Egg white is a necessary component since this providesmoisture as well as biotin and other essential amino acids which arealso very digestible.

Exercises:

Exercisesare necessary and we leave the routine to respective handlers.Whatever they are familiar with, we simply tell them to continue butthe basic principle of just giving enough work out follows. We alsoadvocate the use of rotation and even the plyometrics principlesparingly.

Focusingis important especially in stag fight. The routine is very simple.Simply hold the two fighters at a close range and when they are atattention and focusing to hit each other, push them in a flyingmotion to that they hit with their feet first. Always make sure theyget focused before getting them to hit each other.

Rest:

Rest is essential, especially for stags. We have them rested for at least8 days where only routine rotation from fly pen, scratch, rest andcord are done. Rest is almost total starting 5 days before the fightfor stags but at the same time ensuring they don't get stale orcramped. Some light massaging will also help.

Useof SuperMax Pointing Capsules:

Wehave developed SuperMax Pointing capsules and provide them in an easyto use set with complete instructions because we found that even thebest vitamins can only provide so much. We discovered that blendingseveral state of the art supplements used by human athletes andadding catalysts and enzymes provides 40% to 50% more speed while atthe same time getting the roosters to calm down and relaxed to thepoint that when the opponent rushes in, he breaks vertically givingthe first vital shots that matter. Again, watch our videos in theabove site: http://supermaxpointing.multiply.com.

Sincethe start of our entry into cockfighting, we had a high winningpercentage using SuperMax. We have decided to markte it on a “directselling” aproach so that we will know whom we are selling to toavoid users from pitting against each other. Again the concept ofwinning as the bottom line is our philosophy and we are confidentthat we can add more winning percentages for our fans using ourcapsules. We guess, the hundreds of testimonies will speak forthemselves.

Thefirst dose of SuperMax is given 2 days before the fight, after themorning feed. The objective is to remove lactic acids lodged in thetissues. Lactic acid is converted into usable forms of energy andmobilized into the cytoplasm. The first dose also starts energymobilization and a more efficient starch conversion process. When thedose is given, the user observes that the rooster becomes calm and bynight time, it starts to become restless because of the naturaldrying process also triggered by SuperMax. At night time 2 daysbefore the fight, a 0.2ml dose of Testosterone Enanthate(manufactured by Anders of USA). This will trigger testosteronemobilization to the thyroids and tissues will also expand which is anatural reaction of steroids. Tissues expansion is especially helpfulso that a larger volume of sugars and water can be taken in by thecells. This helps in providing more sustained energy and oxygenrelease at the time of fight.

Thesecond dose of SuperMax is given at 1 DBF and this follows up energytransport and also starts maximum oxygen conversion and mobilizationto the cytoplasm of the cells. At night, we give 0.1ml Cyanocobalaminto help blood flow and to relieve stress. B12 also has a calmingeffect on the roosters.

Thethird dose of SuperMax is given 8 hours before the fight and by then,maximum energy transport is activated . You may also give amultivitamin shot and we recommend SMAHC (Bmeg) Multivitamins which manufactured by Norbrook of UK at the rate of 0.1 to 0.2 ml dependingon the size of the stag or cock.

Thelast dose of SuperMax is given 2-3 hours before the fight togetherwith a capsule of glucose + ribose combination. When called tolimber, calculate the time when you are just two fights before beingcalled to tie the knife. This way, the roosters won't waste theirenergies moving about. SuperMax pointed roosters are overly activeand will often leap at any rooster on sight.

For more information, email us at: super08max@yahoo.com  or you may visit our sites:

http://supermax2010.webs.com;

http://supermaxpointing.multiply.com

GOODLUCK!

--

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER WAY, IT IS JUST A MATTER OF FINDING IT!

October 17, 2010 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PATHFINDER

truely this is one of the best conditioning system na i encountered so far, sir larry im very confident ot use this system and experience the best of it. dito sa amin superb ka. maraming salamat and god bless.

October 20, 2010 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Larry Locara
Site Owner

You are welcome. Glad to be of help and we hope you become another giant-slayer, he he. SuperMax users always say they have beaten the best in their place that's why we don't display in pouttry stores and simply have a network of friends and users who don't fight against each other!

Good Luck!

--

October 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bluediamond71

zaidromeo@yahoo.com

--

October 31, 2010 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kroy

intresting po itong site mo sir larry. salamat po.

November 23, 2010 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

warlordbegin

:)sir ang ganda naman ng site u po.

warlordbegin@yahoo.com

March 30, 2011 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jess

sir pwdi po ba makahingi ng conditioning program nyo?tnx

November 16, 2011 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jess

eto po ang email add q jessrhomenez@yahoo.com.Tnx

November 16, 2011 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sar
Sir new member lang ako send nyo naman sa akin through pdf
April 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

alex29

sir pwd po makahinge ng super max conditioning in table form alex_salvador0429@yahoo.com tnx po

April 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ajboy

sir larry maung hapun po! bag ohan lang gd ko sir sa sini nga industry.sir pangayu ko tni bulig na kon pde mahapangayu imu condioning program?thank you gd sir larry!

July 6, 2012 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

romeo

ang galing po ng mga tinuturo mga sir god bless

October 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay
Sir pa send naman po program ng 21 days and 14 days conditioning proper feeding and. Carbobloading e2 email add ko jbj_23@yahoo.com
June 7, 2013 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jimboy

gud evening sir, pls. send me your conditioning keep,, my email add  jimmys4macion@yahoo.com     thanks

June 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeremy

gud day sir Larry..please send me contact person where i can buy your formula.Im from siniloan laguna.Or just tell me how to buy your formuka and deliver thru LBC.My email address is jrmstuf@yahoo.com

June 15, 2013 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nielo

gud day po sir , baka pwede po makahinge ng conditioning keep nyo (14 at 21 days keep)salamat po,may email add mallorca.niel@yahoo.com

August 14, 2013 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

relrussel

sir larry good day to you. im from Toledo Cebu and im very fond of cockfighting. sir can i avail your supermax or your keep? im looking forward for your reply @ my email rel_gh@yahoo.com. .... Thanks sir

September 25, 2013 at 4:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Larry Locara
Site Owner

sa lahat ng intersado sa method at system, bisita kayo sa FB: Samahang Supermax. Thanks!

--

November 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

david b. patopaten

Please email me all your blog entries.  It is very informative, especially for me, being starting to engage in gamefowl breeding and fighting.

January 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Larry Locara
Site Owner

david b. patopaten at January 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Please email me all your blog entries.  It is very informative, especially for me, being starting to engage in gamefowl breeding and fighting.

david,

all you need is to browse and copy. there's so much info and i don't have the time to do it for you

--

January 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Featured Products

No featured products

Testimonials

• "Here's one for you Bro Larry. Used your Dampot Keep and 4 for 4 kami this past April 4-5 tupada sa aming fiesta. Good feeling as we seldom go past 3 W's in a row. Mind you, a..."
    From someone who wants to try anything for a WIN.
  • "congratz to sir Chales White; supermax win of his stag in hackfight for testing of his stag before the bigtime shows of stag derbies in samar. 15secs w/ only minor scars. ..."
    supermax2010 at samar